The Center for Portuguese Studies' publications include the journal Santa Barbara Portuguese Studies as well as several other titles. If you wish to receive more information about the Center's publications, please call (805) 893-4405 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Santa Barbara Portuguese Studies
- Volume I 1994 : Portugal, Brazil, Africa
- Volume II 1995 : Special Issue: The Portuguese and the Pacific II
- Volume III 1996 : Women & Modernism
- Volume IV 1997 : Portugal: 19th & 20th Century Styles
- Volume V 2001 : A special issue of selected articles and reviews from the electronic journal
- Volume VI : A special Issue Dedicated to the Middle Ages and Historical Linguistics
- Volume VII : a special issue on Luís de Camões.
- Volume VIII : a special issue on Machado de Assis.
- Volume IX : a special issue on Literatura Marginal.
Other Publications of the Center for Portuguese Studies
Three Short Stories, by Eça de Queiróz and trans. By Christopher Lund. 2007.
Initiation into Portuguese Literature, by António José Saraiva and trans. By Christopher Lund.
The Baron, Branquinho da Fonseca, Ed. and trans. with introduction by Francisco Cota Fagundes, 1996.
The Portuguese and the Pacific I, Ed. Francis A. Dutra & João Camilo dos Santos, 1995. (Out of print)
O Amor das Letras e das Gentes: In Honor of Maria de Lourdes Belchior, Ed. João Camilo dos Santos & Frederick G. Williams, 1995.
Camilo Castelo Branco: No Centenário da Morte, Ed. João Camilo dos Santos, 1995.
The Evidences: A Bilingual Edition, Jorge de Sena, Trans. Phyllis Sterling-Smith, 1994.
In the Beginning There was Jorge de Sena's Genesis: The Birth of a Writer, Francisco Cota Fagundes, 1991.
Carlos Drummond de Andrade and His Generation, Ed. Frederick G. Williams & Sérgio Pachá, 1986. (Out of print)
Camoniana Californiana: Commemorating the Quadricentennial of the Death of Luís de Camões, Ed. Maria de Lourdes Belchior Pontes & Enrique Martínez-López, 1985.
Studies on Jorge de Sena by His Colleagues and Friends: A Colloquium, Ed. Harvey Sharrer & Frederick G. Williams, 1981.
The Poetry of Jorge de Sena, Ed. Frederick G. Williams, 1980 (out of print).
Conditions of sales:
1. Prepayment via check or money order must accompany all orders.
2. Libraries and other institutions will be billed upon request. A formal purchase order bearing an authorized signature must be submitted.
3. Publisher reserves the right to limit quantities.
4. All sales final: No returns.
Checks should be made payable to the Center for Portuguese Studies. All orders must be paid in U.S. Dollars. Shipping costs for approximately one to three items are:
US: $8.00 / Foreign: $15.00
Address orders to:
Center for Portuguese Studies
Department of Spanish and Portuguese
University of California, Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4150
If you wish to receive more information about the Center's publications, please call (805) 893-4405 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.