PORT 6 [1PM – 1:50PM]
Monday & Wednesday
2PM – 3PM
Phelps Hall 3210
Brazilian and Portuguese Literatures
Ph.D. in Hispanic Languages and Literatures [in progress]
University of California | Santa Barbara | USA
M.A. in Lusophone Literatures 
University of Coimbra | Portugal
B.A. in Portuguese 
Peking University | China
Luso-Brazilian Literatures & Cultures. Translation Studies. Comparative Literature.
Journal Articles & Presented Papers
- “Um discurso feminizado e feminizante: o francesismo como alvo de crítica n’O Primo Basílio”, Spanish and Portuguese Review, Vol. 4, AATSP, Michigan, 2018.
- “The black box of Saramago’s novel writing”, Shanghai Culture New Criticism, January, 2018.
- “Portuguese Literature in Eight Centuries”, Journal of Literature and Art, January 15, 2018, Page 6.
- “The Iberian soil, the Transmontane heather, the Portuguese sea”, Shu Cheng, Shanghai, February, 2017.
- “The ‘Brazilian Miracle’ in Rubem Fonseca”, Shu Cheng, Shanghai, March, 2015.
- “The Iberianist Thesis of Gilberto Freyre: a transatlantic dialogue”, presented at the 11th Conference of American Portuguese Studies Association, Michigan, October 2018.
- “A Borboleta de Chuang Tzu e o Sonho de Bernardo Soares”, presented at the 11th Congress of the International Lusitanists Association, Macao, July 2017.
- “O Francesismo e o Adultério n’O Primo Basílio”, presented at the 17th Lusophone and Hispanic Graduate Student Conference, University of California-Santa Barbara, February 2017.
- “O Iberismo de Fernando Pessoa a José Saramago”, presented at the 10th Conference of American Portuguese Studies Association, University of Stanford, September 2016.
- "O Iberismo e o Sonho do Quinto Império-uma nova perspectiva da poética de Pessoa", presented at the Iberian and Latin-American Literature Conference, Nanjing, August 2015.
- “Precessão do Mapa: o sonho como simulacro no Livro do Desassossego”, presented at the 9th Conference of American Portuguese Studies Association, New Mexico, October 2014.
Death at Intervals (novel by José Saramago), China Writers Publishing House, 2018.
(in cooperation) Granta: short stories by contemporary Brazilian writers, Shanghai Literature & Art Publishing House, 2015.
Happy New Year (Short story Collection of Rubem Fonseca), 99 Publishing House, 2014.
The Pilgrimage (novel), Nanhai Publishing House, 2012.
- PORT 1: Fall 2015 | Fall 2016 | Fall 2018
- PORT 2: Winter 2016 | Winter 2017 | Winter 2019
- PORT 3: Spring 2016 | Spring 2017
- PORT 4: Fall 2017
- PORT 6: Spring 2019
- PORT 16A: Summer 2016 | Winter 2018 | Summer 2018
- PORT 16B: Spring 2018